Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

project

Well, the Gold Star Mom raffle quilt is well under way. It sure is taking up tons of my time and organizational skills.
I'm not sure I like this project and hope to not have anything like it again.
How frustrating.
I did learn how to make a pdf file out of quilt block instructions today after an hour and a half of frustration. Then, so many of the people that I sent emails to wrote their email addresses on the sign up sheet at the quilt guild illegibly. Grrrrrrrr..... how irritating. I've had to phone people to clarify and am unable to get to some of them.
I had 36 people to send emails to and had to type in all their addresses. What a pain.
Once I get this going, it might be ok.
I'm so busy this week I really don't need this.
Had to bake all afternoon for the coffee hour at church on Sunday.
My Brother's Keeper and Art Class tomorrow. I am glad I have the art class as I need to relax and unwind a bit. I'm so busy, I should skip it, but I will go and perhaps the relaxation will do me good?

No comments:

Post a Comment