Search This Blog

Monday, February 8, 2010

Catching up day

Wow, sorting through all the clutter in this house is a real pain. I have no idea how things can get so messy. I need to do a better job. I hate clutter. I hate disorganization.
I spent nearly an hour, in panic, trying to find something I really needed to get my hand on today and it was out of place. I was annoyed with myself. I have to have a place for everything and everything in it's place.
I'm feeling my age, sadly. Aging sucks. I forget things. I want to be invigorated and vibrant. I want to have all the facts and figures and locations of stuff in my head and I do not anymore. I don't trust my memory. (slight tear....)
Where did the years go?
55 in 10 days, that really sounds so old.
Have I done everything I wanted to do with my life? Have I readied myself for the future?
Am I in good shape physically? No, no, no.
Well, Linda, get off your ass and move.

No comments:

Post a Comment