Search This Blog

Thursday, February 18, 2010

crap

What a lousy couple of days. My son had a medical emergency and ended up in the hospital the night before last. Having company over the weekend and there is a great deal that needs to be done. All the things that were supposed to be done on time for today are, you guesed it, not done.
Oh yeah. Today is my birthday. Big f-in deal.
Time to clean the toilets, that's what people do on their birthday, right? : )
Don't mean to sound so down. But, the world doesn't stop for your birthday. Dishes, laundry, taking care of a sick 22 year old (who I love and don't mind doing that for, of course) and all the other stuff shall prevent me from going to my quilt group that I usually go to on Thursdays.
No time, much to do, I'm a big girl and when the going gets tough, the tough get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment