Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2010

moving along...

Today I have made plans to hold a Home of the Brave Quilt project workshop in Henniker NH at Quilted Threads. How convenient that this quilt shop is right in the same town that Jamie will be going to college in. Kills two birds with one stone. I'll be getting a workshop done, meeting people and accomplishing a good thing and then will take her to dinner all in one day.
It feels good to be making plans and getting things accomplished.
I think, including this evening, that about 4 quilts will go out this week.
I am fast approaching that light at the end of the tunnel and perhaps I might actually be caught up at some point in time.
I couldn't do it with the help of so many caring people. They are wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment